PINOT GRIS « Noble Seed selection »
- Appellation : PDO Alsace
- Grapes : Pinot Gris
- Wine processing : stainless steel tank
- Aging potential : 15 years
- Serving temperature : 53°F
- Goes well with dishes and wines : cocktails, Foie Gras, dessert and sharp cheeses
The Rolls Royce of Alsatian wine! Produced from a selection of noble berries in order to concentrate more on the aromas, this small production is right in the heart of what the vine can produce as powerful and creamy.
The candied fruit and citrus aromas forecast the smoothness and the sweetness of this mellow, sweet, liquor-like wine which is a delight to savor accompanied by Fois gras or fresh goat cheese on toast or even just as a dessert.
RECIPE IDEA, FOOD AND WINE PAIRING
10 G OF SALT
1 G PEPPER
2 ALCOHOL SOUP SPOIL TYPE ARMANIAC
You can enjoy this dish at the restaurant l’Oignon in Strasbourg.
- Remove veins from the liver with the tip of a knife, avoid damaging the lobe.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Put the liver in a terracotta terrine.
- Add alcohol on liver.
- Filmer and let the liver cool soak up the seasoning and alcohol for 24 hours.
- Remove the plastic wrap and close the terrine with its favorite terracotta lid.
- Cook in a bain-marie in an oven heated to 200 ° C for 45 minutes. then let cool on the worktop and put it in the fridge.
- You can enjoy your foie gras one or two days later.
OUR ALSATIAN WINES
Granite, clay, limestone, sandstone, marl, our soils are as rich as varied. This complexity will be found in the wines of the domain, to each wine his soil, to each soil his character, to each character his fragrancy.
Domaine Sylvie Fahrer & Fils
24 route du Vin – 68590 Saint-Hippolyte
Tél. 03 89 73 00 40
Mail : email@example.com