Discover the PINOT GRIS 2018« Liliane’s smile »
- Appellation : PDO Alsace
- Grapes : Pinot Gris
- Wine processing : stainless steel tank
- Aging potential : 7-8 years
- Serving temperature : 53°F
- Goes well with dishes and wines : cocktails, Foie Gras, dessert
This Pinot Gris sets itself apart by its full bodied and smooth side, it is sugary but neither syrupy nor too sweet.
You will find in it all the sweetness of a sweet wine but without having the drawback of being too heavy that can quickly become difficult to digest.
Proposed as a cocktail wine, with Fois Gras or a dessert, it can also accompany fish and white meat for the sweet wine-lovers because it remains light and discrete in perfect harmony with your dishes.
RECIPE IDEA, FOOD AND WINE PAIRING
For 4 people
15cl of liquid cream
15cl of milk
3 egg yolks
40g of sugar
1 big tablespoon of Yuzu green tea
You can enjoy this dish at the restaurant Les Garnements à Strasbourg.
- In a saucepan, heat the milk and cream until boiling.
- Add the tea and let it infuse.
- Filter with a Chinese.
- Put the egg yolks with the sugar and add the milk.
- Put the mixture into ramekins, previously filled with some raspberries and bake for 40 minutes at 50 minutes at 110 °.
OUR ALSATIAN WINES
Granite, clay, limestone, sandstone, marl, our soils are as rich as varied. This complexity will be found in the wines of the domain, to each wine his soil, to each soil his character, to each character his fragrancy.
Domaine Sylvie Fahrer & Fils
24 route du Vin – 68590 Saint-Hippolyte
Tél. 03 89 73 00 40
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org