“Je ne sais pas” 2019
- Appellation : PDO Alsace
- Grapes : Muscat, Riesling, Pinot Gris
- Wine processing : stainless steel tank
- Aging potential : 2-3 years
- Serving temperature : 47-50°F
- Goes well with dishes and wines : cocktails ; cold cuts of meat, tapas or barbecue
Is there anyone who has never asked the question: “What would you like to drink?” and got the answer: “I don’t know”!
Today this answer has a solution. It is a light wine, a wine to share with friends, pleasant and festive that will light up your cocktails: a subtle blend of Muscat for the fruitiness, a Pinot Gris for the roundness and a Riesling for the freshness.
OUR ALSATIAN WINES
Granite, clay, limestone, sandstone, marl, our soils are as rich as varied. This complexity will be found in the wines of the domain, to each wine his soil, to each soil his character, to each character his fragrancy.
Domaine Sylvie Fahrer & Fils
24 route du Vin – 68590 Saint-Hippolyte
Tél. 03 89 73 00 40
Mail : email@example.com