GEWURZTRAMINER 2019 « House Selection »
2019 « House Selection »
- Appellation : PDO Alsace
- Grapes : Gewurztraminer
- Wine processing : stainless steel tank
- Aging potential : 6-7 year
- Serving temperature : 57°F
- Goes well with dishes and wines : cocktails, Foie Gras, dessert and sharp cheeses
Grape of reference in Alsace, this Gewurztraminer will enchant you with its scent of litchi and hints of rose.
Its rich but light taste will thrill the most refined palates when tasted as a cocktail as well as in accompanying the Fois Gras and dessert.
With a perfect balance between smoothness and freshness, it will surprise even the most hesitant tasters of sweet wines.
RECIPE IDEA, FOOD AND WINE PAIRING
Foie gras frozen with gewurztraminer
For 4 people
Homemade Foie Gras
1 sachet of Vitpris
500g of sugar
75 cl of Gewurztramine
You can enjoy this dish at the restaurant La Vignette in Saint-Hippolyte.
- Make the white wine shudder.
- Take 500gr of sugar.
- Remove 2 tablespoons that you add to a packet of Vitpris.
Keep the rest of the sugar for later.
- Add the mixture to the wine and bring to a boil and cook for 1min.
- Put the remaining sugar, bring to a boil again and cook for 3 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, remove the impurities with a skimmer.
- Put the jelly in the jars and close them
OUR ALSATIAN WINES
Granite, clay, limestone, sandstone, marl, our soils are as rich as varied. This complexity will be found in the wines of the domain, to each wine his soil, to each soil his character, to each character his fragrancy.
Domaine Sylvie Fahrer & Fils
24 route du Vin – 68590 Saint-Hippolyte
Tél. 03 89 73 00 40
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org