Discover the 3P 2019
- Appellation : PDO Alsace
- Grapes : Pinot Gris, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir
- Wine processing : Vinified in tank
- Aging potential : 5 years
- Serving temperature : 12°C
- Goes well with dishes and wines : Summer salads, fish, dishes in creamy sauce.
Association of 3 Alsatian Pinots (Gray, White and Black), harvested at the same time on sandy-clay soil, pressed and vinified together. It is a local wine, with aromas of white fruits, combining freshness with tasting, aromatic complexity and length on the palate, a true wine of gastronomy.
New 2018 to discover without hesitation.
SUPREME OF GUINEA FOWL WITH CRAYFISH
- For 4 people1 farm guinea fowl
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 bottle of white wine
1 can of crayfish bisque or lobster bisque
1 knob of butter
5cl of calvados
2 tablespoons fresh cream
- Cut the guinea fowl, mince the tomatoes and the shallots
- In a pot, heat the oil and a knob of butter to catch the guinea fowl. We must want to make all the faces come back and do not forget to salt and pepper.
- Once the pieces are back, add the tomatoes and shallots and mix by sprinkling with flour.
Delicately add white wine and crayfish bisque
- Simmer over low heat and cover for a good hour, stirring occasionally.
- During this time, make the crayfish blush in warm oil evenly, salt, cook for about 50 minutes and flambé with calvados.
- Add the crayfish to the guinea fowl, then the cream and cook for about 10 minutes, that’s ready!
OUR WINES OF ALSACE
Granite, clay, limestone, sandstone, marl, our soils are as rich as they are varied. This complexity will be found in the wines of the estate, each wine its terroir, each terroir its character, each character its palate.
Domaine Sylvie Fahrer & Fils
24 route du Vin – 68590 Saint-Hippolyte
Tél. 03 89 73 00 40