Rosé Sparkling Brut
- Appellation : PDO Alsace
- Grapes : Pinot Noir
- Wine processing : the Champagne method
- Aging potential : 2-3 years
- Serving temperature : 53°F
- Goes well with dishes and wines : cocktails and desserts
100% Pinot Noir, this Rosé sparkling wine will captivate you by its powerful fruity taste with hints of raspberry just as its clear pink appearance nuances and its very delicate fizz.
RECIPE IDEA, FOOD AND WINE PAIRING
350 g frozen raspberries
21 cl of water
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant Hupsa pfannala in Saint-Hippolyte
- Pour the water then the sugar in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil to cook the sugar and obtain a thicker syrup. You bring a thermometer and check the cooking. It must reach 105C.
- In a blender, add the frozen raspberries and syrup.
- Mix to obtain a homogeneous preparation.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker and whirl until the sorbet takes
OUR ALSATIAN WINES
Granite, clay, limestone, sandstone, marl, our soils are as rich as varied. This complexity will be found in the wines of the domain, to each wine his soil, to each soil his character, to each character his fragrancy.
Domaine Sylvie Fahrer & Fils
24 route du Vin – 68590 Saint-Hippolyte
Tél. 03 89 73 00 40
Mail : email@example.com