Rosé 2018 « Poppy »
- Appellation : AOP Alsace
- Grapes: Pinot Noir
- Wine processing : Stainless steel tank
- Aging potential : 2 years
- Serving temperature : 12°C
- Goes well with dishes and wines : Aperitif, grilled
It is a Rosé bleeding from the Red Saint-Hippolyte. Very different from the South of France roses that are floral, it’s distinguished by its very fruity character on raspberry, blackberry or blackcurrant. Dry but not acidic, it is fresh, light and thirst-quenching. It’s a perfect companion for your barbecues. To consume well fresh!
Recipe idea, food pairing
9 slices of white bread without rind
30 g grated cheese
30 g Grated parmesan
You can enjoy excellent Tapas at Petit Bariga in Bergheim
- Toast the bread in the oven
- Cut each slice in half.
- Add mayonnaise
- chop the onion and mix with the cheese and mayonnaise
- Place the mixture on each slice of bread
- Put in the oven until the slices are golden brown
- Serve hot tapas.
OUR ALSATIAN WINES
Granite, clay, limestone, sandstone, marl, our soils are as rich as varied. This complexity will be found in the wines of the domain, to each wine his soil, to each soil his character, to each character his fragrancy.
Domaine Sylvie Fahrer & Fils
24 route du Vin – 68590 Saint-Hippolyte
Tél. 03 89 73 00 40
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org